Below is a comprehensive list of the questions you need answered when selecting a roofing contractor. Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
- Workers Compensation Certificate.
- Liability Insurance Certificate.
- List of referrals or completed jobs.
- Copy of Contractor’s License: Check Pocket License. Visit the State Licensing Board Website to check on contractor’s license www.cslb.ca.gov or call 1-800-321-CSLB
- A written proposal.
- A written warranty.
- Provide a lien release when paid in full.
- To check on membership standing with the Better Business Bureau Call: 858-496-2131 or visit www.sandiego.bbb.org
- Check all bidders’ License Bond. Call & Verify Bond.
- Check memberships in local and national professional roofing associations.
- A. San Diego RCA 619-283-1225 www.sdrca.com
- B. California RCA 916-456-4790 www.rcacal.com
- C. Western States RCA 650-548-0112 www.wsrca.com
- D. National Association of the Remodeling Industry 800-611-6274 www.narisd.org
- E. National RCA 800-338-5765 www.nrca.net
WARNING!! Never give full payment until the job is complete!
California State Law is 10% of the contract price, or $1,000.00 whichever is lesser, as a down payment.
We at Mission Valley Roofing, Inc. do not require a down payment unless we order special material for your project.
BE SURE TO ASK QUESTIONS, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU!