Products & Services
Mission Valley Roofing, Inc has been installing top-quality roof repairs and roofing installations in the San Diego and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are a small, quality oriented company located in Escondido, California. We have grown mainly from referrals from our satisfied customers, which stems from our quality employees, strong leadership, outstanding communication skills and most of all our integrity. We are in tune to the needs of our customers as well as economical restraints and insurance issues. We are fully Licensed and Insured.
At Mission Valley Roofing, Inc. we pride ourselves on using industry preferred materials and products to ensure our customers roofs are built to last. To help become educated in roofing terminology used in our industry visit our glossary of terms page
Our proficiently trained and highly experienced roofers specialize in roof installations and repairs. Don’t see what you are looking for below? Call and ask – we can handle any roofing related job! 619-449-9744.
- Residential roofing
- Commercial roofing
- Pitched roofing
- Low slope roofing
- Tile roofing
- Roof drains
- #1 Wood Shingles
- Wood Shakes
- Versatile and complicated roofing repairs
- Solar electric panels
- Sheet metal work
- Wood work
We use the following products:
And the following suppliers:
- And more state of the art companies and roofing products.
Code of Ethics:
- To conduct my business in an ethical manner, so that it will reflect credit and confidence by the public and my peers in the industry.
- To consider my vocation worthy and dignified and thus affording a distinct opportunity to serve society.
- To hold that the exchange of my goods and service for a fair profit is legitimate and ethical, provided all parties in the exchange are benefited.
- To elevate the standards of my vocation by exercising a high degree of care in the execution of all work, and correct any defective work as a direct challenge to my ability and integrity.
- To protect and defend the public from fraudulent and unethical practices affecting our industry.
- To cooperate with the association’s in their effort to better conditions in the industry, so that the public, management and labor will all mutually benefit.
- To operate my business in accordance with rules and regulations of constituted authority at all levels and in a manner which will leave no doubt as to my loyalty to my country and its ideals and fundamental principles.
- California State License Board:
Check here to be certain the roofing contractor you choose is licensed
- Charter Member of the NARI of San Diego
- San Diego Roofing Contractors’ Association:
Establish and maintain professional standards and practices in the Roofing Industry through education and public awareness